Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Since I don’t start my new job until next week, I’m still spending a lot of time looking out the windows. When we first got here I watched the cat across the street walk on the roofs of the apartment buildings. Now that the cat has moved (darn those people for moving, didn’t they know that cat was my entertainment?) I’ve had to find something else to watch.
You can only watch the traffic 4 stories below for so long. I admit when the sun was out I enjoyed watching the convertibles go by. Even thought it was only 50 degrees, there were lots of convertibles with the top down, but not me. So I decided that I needed a different point of view. Instead of looking out the front living room windows, I now look out the back kitchen windows.
And what do I see?
Pigeons, Pigeons and more Pigeons. It seems that a house about a block away has a pigeon coop in the attic. So I’m been pigeon watching. The pigeons are not as smart as the cat, but they are fast. It’s hard to get good photos of them in flight.
Can you tell I’m out of yarn?






















No comments: