Tuesday, September 16, 2008

How many days till Christmas? Will I still be knitting on Christmas Eve? Not likely as I have to mail the gifts so…..if they aren’t done by Thanksgiving I’m really in trouble.
Maybe I need to spend some time on my list. What about doing some fine tuning on my list? Instead of a sweater… maybe a hat or scarf?
Currently I have…. Family members to knit for….Good friends to knit for and …co workers who always think I can knit for them. This doesn’t include the charity hats I planned to do.
Wonder if anyone will even notice if they didn’t get a hand knit this year?
Usually I do some crafts too. Two years ago I did glass blocks with mini lights and ribbons. Last year I did wine bottles with lights and embellishments. Not sure about this year. The crafts show start in Oct/Nov may give me some ideas, so I’ll wait and see.

No comments: