Friday, December 28, 2007

It's arrived

Last June I special ordered a new car, Mazda MX5 (Miata), 2008 Grand Touring with all the trimmings, including a power retractable hardtop. Yesterday morning the dealer called, my car was in and they’d have it ready after 3pm. By the time we got off work, and drove through the traffic to the other side of San Antonio, it was already almost 5. It took almost 2 hours to get the vehicle checked and the paperwork completed. Although it was cold (by SA standards), I put the top down, turned the heated seats on, and the heat full blast. I know I got lots of strange looks last night as I drove it home in the dark.
The photos were taken this afternoon (cloudy) so they don’t show the real “beauty” of this car. I haven’t stopped smiling yet!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice car KD!! I enjoyed the ride in it today!

Anonymous said...

NO FAIR!! Nice car though. I'm jealous