Monday, December 24, 2007


24 Dec 2007

I know what I’m making everyone for next Christmas (yeah, I’m thinking ahead).
It’s mini sweater ornaments for the tree. I found them on this site. Can’t wait to try them.
http://creditcardhell.blogspot.com/

Can't you just see the faces when I tell them in January that I'm making everyone a sweater for Christmas 2008. Maybe I'd better not say that, there are some co-workers who will expect me to knit them full size sweaters.

Anyway, it's Christmas eve here in Texas and I'm all alone. Tom's outside working on the car. Front turn signal not working and I'm concerned. Not concerned that it's out, I'm concerned that Tom's trying to fix it. The car may never be the same again.

I talked to Tommy earlier today. Told him that he's coming to visit in May and I have a list of things for him to do when he get's here. I want overhead lights with fan in the dinning room, kitchen and study. And you know I'm not going to ask Tom to do it. Tommy just laughted and said "anything you want, Mom". He's such a great kid (at 30+ he's not really a kid anymore).

Hope you all have a great holiday.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

In saw some things like those a few days ago. They're expensive. i say go for it...as long as i still get my full size sweater.