Wednesday, December 5, 2007

But Santa, she lied

Last weekend Cathy S and I went on another “craft show” trip. This time we traveled about an hour away to Borne Texas. It was well worth the trip. The show was advertised as all hand made and it was. I could have spent hours and hours going through the 3 barns filled with great hand crafted items.

But I digress, back to the title subject. Anyway, while shopping we ran into Santa and Mrs. Claus as we were entering the second building. When asked what I wanted for Christmas, I answered “a new car”. Now here’s where my best friend in the world blows my chance of getting the car this year. Cathy turned to Santa and said, “No car for her, she’s been bad”. That from a friend! Santa just shook his head and told me to ask for something a little cheaper. Guess I’ll stop hoping for the car to arrive for Christmas. We had another laugh when we found the "ladies room" [I intended to put a photo here, but for some reason I can't find the camera, did Santa come take my birthday gift back?] Does this seem funny to you?

I’ve finished most of my holiday knitting and it’s a good thing too. I leave for Virginia Saturday. Flight leaves at 6am, which means that I have to be at the airport by 430am. Who scheduled that flight? Oh, I did because you can’t get to Richmond from San Antonio unless you take the really red eye flight.
Guess it might be a good idea to get the suitcase out and consider packing.
Nite

No comments: