Thursday, October 15, 2009

Job Update

As my friends and Family know, I've worked for the US Air Force for the last 10 years. Since moving to Germany I've considered transfering to work for US Army. When we first got here, I had to take the job that was offered. It wasn't in an area I really wanted to work. Staffing isn't an area I wanted to go back to, but you take what you can get.
So when the chance came in Sept to apply for a job with the Army that is more in line with my career goals, I jumped at it. I interviewed yesterday for two jobs with the Army. I got a call this morning from the selecting official. He made a "tentative" job offer. Tentative because only the Personnel Office can make the official offer.
Unless something strange happens, I'm changing from Air Force to Army within the next few weeks. YEAH!

No comments: