Monday, August 10, 2009

Best Friends?

Today I got an email from my "bestest" Lucy. She thought my getting locked out was funny.... and as usual she's right. Until the landlord "Nicholas, the mind reader", changes the lock on the front door, I've decided not to put the key in the lock. The door is locked, just not with the security lock. So if you hear of a breakin on this blog, you'll know that it's my fault again. But at least I won't get laughed at for locking us out of the house.

After the email, I called Lucy. She told me all about her great weekend. She spent time with another friend and her friends grand children. She had fun without me!

So to get even, I told her that I was going away for the weekend with some co-workers. We are going to see the King Tut exibution. So there!

No comments: