Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Today was Tom’s first day. He spent the entire day in processing and he’s not finished. Tomorrow we have appointments to take the German driving test. Should be interesting as I don’t do test well. One of us must pass in order to pick up the cars. No pressure there! If you hear crying coming over the internet, it could be me.
I’m trying out the use of the German washer and dryer. Everything is in German (imagine that), so I’m just pushing buttons and hoping for the best. I got the washer to wash (forever) but the dryer seems to dislike me. I got it to start and left for dinner, when I got back it had stopped and wasn’t even warm. Then I figured out the problem. What I thought was the timer (40) is really the temperature. So of course it wasn’t getting warm at 40. I changed the temp and it seems to be warming up. Maybe I need a German to English converter.



The photos are not from Germany. It’s my 17 year old granddaughter in Tennessee playing in the snow.

No comments: