Monday, February 23, 2009

Because I'm so bored, I spend a lot of time looking out the windows of the apartment, mostly watching the traffic 4 floors below, but recently I've taken to watching the cat in the apartment across the street. The owners open the window and the cat walks out the window, onto the roof and walks all over the tops of the buildings. Every time I try to get a photo, that cat disappears. I swear it's magic! So for the past few days I've kept the camera by the window, just in case. I wanted to get a photo the cat walking on the roof.

That cat is smart. It just stood in the window watching me. I swear it's true, that cat watches me watch him/her. I did get a photo of the cat in the window. Look closely at the windown in the middle of the photo. Ever since I read the "cat who" books, I've wondered if there really were smart cats. This one proves that cats are smarter that we give them credit for. And every time I see the cat, it's watching me. This cat even looks intelligent. Her/His eyes follow you from window to window.

Even Tom is amazed at this cat and he’s not a cat lover. He even mentioned that we might get a cat if we could get one that smart.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Are you a peeping tom now? lol